Areas of Practice
If you are accused of a criminal offence, have been approached by the police for questioning, have been arrested, or are on bail, or have been “released under investigation”, or charged or requisitioned to court, please contact me as soon as possible.
I have a great deal of experience across a broad range of criminal offences. My experience and expertise allows me to offer you a robust defence against any charges you may be facing.
I specialise in criminal defence litigation. I provide criminal defence legal services exclusively through Duncan Lewis Solicitors. I am available to assist wherever you are.
I also offer free 24 hour police station advice. Legal aid may also be available. Please see my page on Legal Aid for Criminal Defence for more detailed information.
Whatever type of offence you are charged with, I will ensure that you have the best defence available. Please contact me for more information.
Click on a link below for more information on some of the areas of law I deal with.
- Criminal offences – classification
- Benefit Fraud
- Theft, Robbery, Burglary, Shoplifting, Handling Stolen Goods
- Drugs Offences
- Firearms Offences
- Legal aid for criminal defence
- Murder, manslaughter, attempted murder
- GBH, ABH, Assault
- Offensive Weapons
- Perverting the course of Justice
- Stop and search
- Public Order offences
- Representation at Court
- Your rights on arrest
- Sexual offences, rape, sexual assault
- Fraud and Financial Crime
- Serious Crime
- Trading Standards
- Taxi licensing prosecutions
- Contempt of Court cases in the civil / family courts
- Proceeds of Crime