Offences involving Firearms
If you are arrested or charged with a firearms offence, please contact me as soon as possible.
These are serious offences and you will require an experienced solicitor to represent you.
I offer free 24 hour police station advice and legal aid may be available for your case.
The law relating to Firearms
A number of laws exist dealing with firearms, ranging from criminal use of a firearm to illegal possession of firearms. For certain firearms offences there is a statutory minimum sentence of 5 years imprisonment.
The laws around firearms can be complex. Different rules exist for different types of firearms, such as air guns, imitation guns and specialist weapons.
I deal with all types of firearms offences and can guide you through the process if you are arrested or charged. I can help you with:
- Poaching and hunting offences
- Illegal possession of firearms
- Criminal use of firearms
- Illegal conversion of weapons
- Possession of de-activated weapons
- Imitation firearms and realistic imitation firearms
- Antiques and de-activated weapons
- Illegal importation of firearms
Contact me for advice and representation.